Written By Sue Jo @SJ_ent
Kourtney Kardashian's Son Hospitalized With Peanut Allergy
According to People, Kourtney Kardashian's 11-month-old son, Mason, was hospitalized after having an allergic reaction to peanut butter says that he is "doing fine," says Kardashian.
"Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it," Kardashian, 31, wrote on her blog. "He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately." The fire department came and advised Kardashian not to take any risks.
"They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did," she wrote. "He was in good spirits the whole time and didn't even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He's such a good boy!!" "I learned such a lesson with this … to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry."
So to all of you new mothers out there, take her advice and when you're not sure of something, call 911 because it really is better to be safe than sorry!